Search This Blog

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Flying with Thursday's Word by Brenda Smith

Thursday's Word


davide ragusa


YOUR “GO TO” PERSON….. This is Jesus speaking......

Beloved, I know sometimes it is hard facing the things before you. Consider this -- I lived where you now live. The emotional abuse, the railings, the lack of understanding sometimes became overwhelming. I had a Person to go to. When it became unbearable I went to our Father. Remember this when your life becomes unbearable. You too have the same "go to" Person, but now I am with you to explain to Him in detail how it is. I'm your advocate. I say things that explain people and events in both worlds, on earth and in heaven.

Hebrews 4:14-16 (NIV) "Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has gone through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are--yet was without sin. Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need."

HAVE A BLESSED DAY EVERYONE!!!

Brenda C. Smith

No comments: