Search This Blog

Monday, November 25, 2013

Flying not sleeping


I have been very tired lately. I hardly sleep. I keep thinking that I should pass out after a 10 mile run, but that has yet to happen. It did not even happen after running my last marathon. I need to learn how to turn my head off and know that things happen if/when they are supposed to happen. It does not matter if  have been waiting for years. It just is not my turn. And while I am waiting, I should sleep at least through the night. At least a few times during the week. That seems only fair.

The first thing I think about when I wake up most mornings is the fact that I'm tired. I have been tired for decades. I am tired in the morning and I am tired while becalmed in the slough of the afternoon and I am tired in the evening, except right when I try to go to sleep.
 
Susan Orlean

4 comments:

chenlina said...

chenlina20160414
north face outlet
kobe 9
cartier watches
kids lebron shoes
supra sneakers
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors handbags
toms outlet
michael kors handbags
true religion jeans sale
hollister clothing
coach outlet store online
christian louboutin outlet
cheap oakleys
tory burch outlet
nike air huarache
oakley sunglasses
jordan 3
michael kors
ralph lauren
cheap nfl jerseys
oakley canada
oakley sunglasses
air jordans
replica watches
celine outlet
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton bags
mont blanc fountain pens
toms shoes
ray bans
pandora jewelry
louis vuitton handbags
replica watches
michael kors outlet
coach outlet store online
louis vuitton outlet
christian louboutin shoes
ugg boots
ray ban sunglasses
as

艾丰 said...

jianbin0625
coach outlet store
true religion outlet
mulberry bags
kobe bryants shoes
tiffany outlet
ray-ban sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags outlet
police sunglasses for men
louis vuitton bags cheap
burberry outlet
coach outlet
kate spade uk outlet
rolex watches
kobe bryant shoes
burberry outlet store
michael kors outlet clearance
coach outlet canada
polo ralph lauren
ray ban sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
snapbacks wholesale
tiffany jewellery
michael kors online
ferragamo shoes
cartier outlet
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
louis vuitton handbags
fitflops shoes
cheap oakley sunglasses
omega outlet
nba jerseys
camisetas futbol baratas

chenlina said...

coach outlet
burberry outlet
michael kors bags
christian louboutin uk
ugg sale
kate spade
uggs australia
uggs outlet
mont blanc pen
hollister kids
louis vuitton bags
michael kors outlet
burberry outlet
coach factory outlet
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton handbags
pandora jewelry
christian louboutin pas cher
miami heat jerseys
true religion jeans
ugg outlet
hollister clothing
nike air max 90
christian louboutin sale
pandora jewelry
coach outlet
celine handbags
air jordan pas cher
mont blanc pens
ugg slippers
louis vuitton outlet
chanel bags
oakley store
adidas shoes
ralph lauren polo
cheap uggs
golden state warriors jerseys
coach outlet online
hollister outlet
chenlina20161101

raybanoutlet001 said...

gucci borse
michael kors handbags
cheap ray bans
michael kors handbags
nike air huarache
los angeles lakers jerseys
dolphins jerseys
salomon boots
nike blazer low
rolex replica watches