Search This Blog

Monday, May 27, 2013

Flying with grace

GRACE: How I love your Amazing Grace. My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9) Father God in the name of Jesus, I thank you for bringing me once again safely through a situation that I am aware that without you I could not have made it. Have you ever been unprepared to face a situation and you look around and God has taken you over it? You are completely out of ideas, ways, means, don't even mention being out of money...but then God... steps right on in and lifts you up and OVER and all I am doing is looking and shouting Hallelujah!!!! for what He has done. I know why they call it "amazing" grace for I am sitting here in utter amazement of what you did for me Jesus!! -Thank you!!!!


Brenda Smith

No comments: