Search This Blog

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Flying while overwhelmed

Sometimes I wonder how I even remember to breathe. If it were not an automatic thing, I am sure I would be dead because I would forget to do it. I have been forgetting many things lately. I used to think it was because I was losing my mind. Now I realize that it is because I am doing many, many things. 

I am proud of of the things that I am doing. I do think I need to pay a bit more attention to the things that I am not doing so well. Eating and sleeping are among them. Yes, I know that is not good. I am working on doing better in between the other things. 

I wish there were two of me. I imagine that way life would be a bit easier. That is until I caught myself coming and going in circles! No matter, it will all work out along the line. It wasn't meant to be easy, at least not this time.

The battle of life is, in most cases, fought uphill; and to win it without a struggle were perhaps to win it without honor. If there were no difficulties there would be no success; if there were nothing to struggle for, there would be nothing to be achieved. 
Samuel Smiles




No comments: