Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Flying at the Greenville YWCA Breakfast

Today I have the honor of speaking at the Greenville YWCA's Elimination of Racism breakfast.  I am on the same program as Elizabeth Colbert Busch who is the South Carolina Democratic nominee for Congress. How cool is that? My talk is titled 'Stand up, Step up, Stomp' which means make your presence known, sit at the table, and take action. I will begin by talking about the status of women, explain what I have done, and then provide some examples of what others can do. I am thrilled. I have over my talk many, many, many times especially during my long runs.

I hope my message inspires others and leads them to do wonderful things to combat racism and to empower others. I love sharing the wisdom and being inspired by others. I look forward to the exchange.

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. 
Napoleon Hill





No comments: