Search This Blog

Friday, July 20, 2012

Flying with chocolate, yet again

I have been running and practicing yoga a lot, but I just had to re-post this. I find that no matter how bad my day is, chocolate always tastes good. I don't eat a lot of chocolate these days, but one piece of good chocolate can always bring smile to my face. I will definitely run for chocolate. My mother sent this to me a couple of years ago.

I hope that your day is filled with chocolate.

The Rules of Chocolate

If you get melted chocolate all over your hands,
you're eating it too slowly.

Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices
and strawberries all count as fruit,
so eat as many as you want.

The problem:
How to get two pounds of chocolate home
from the store in a hot car.
The solution: Eat it in the parking lot.

Diet tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal.
It'll take the edge off your appetite and you'll eat less.

A nice box of chocolates can provide your total
daily intake of calories in one place. Isn't that handy?

If you can't eat all your chocolate, it will keep in
the freezer. But if you can't eat all your chocolate,
what's wrong with you?

If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top
of the fridge. Calories are afraid of heights, and they
will jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves.

Money talks. Chocolate sings.

Chocolate has many preservatives.
Preservatives make you look younger.

Why is there no such organization as
Chocoholics Anonymous?
Because no one wants to quit.
Put eat chocolate at the top of your list of things to do today.
That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

No comments: