Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Flying with self-improvement

We can all do better. We can all work on ourselves to increase our strengths so that they outweigh our weaknesses. This includes not only our technical skills, but our intangible character traits as well. 

In fact, working to improve your positive character attributes can boost your happiness and well-being. And don't we all want greater happiness and well-being? Who doesn't want to be a better person?



Any time you sincerely want to make a change, the first thing you must do is to raise your standards. When people ask me what really changed my life, I tell them that absolutely the most important thing was changing what I demanded of myself. I wrote down all the things I would no longer accept in my life, all the things I would no longer tolerate, and all the things that I aspired to becoming.

Anthony Robbins (adapted)


No comments: