Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Flying outside my comfort zone

I think I stopped being comfortable and uncomfortable in my life last year when I lost my job. I was thrust into a new normal in which I have not always navigated very well. Every day I am forced to move outside of my comfort zone in order to remain open to the universe and the blessings that were not visible to me before. There were and still are many hard lessons to learn. 

At some point along this journey I will discover that all the angst, fear, and other obstacles were needed to prepare me to the next level. That day is not today, but that does not stop me from being present and accounted for in my life. I will not shy away from the truth no matter how hard it seems. Because if I do, I will not be the person I am meant to be. 


"Your comfort zone is not a place that you want to remain in. Dare, discover, be all that you can be." 
Catherine Pulsifer

No comments: