Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Flying while hot

I have started doing hot yoga. It is intense, it is tough, it is hard, and it is hot. The room is at 105 degrees and an accomplishment is staying in the room the first day. I did that the first day and the second day. 
 
Yet I keep going back. I keep going back because I promised a friend that I would do a 60 day challenge with her. I also keep going back because at some point it should feel better and I should see the results that I keep hearing about. Plus they say that the third day gets easier.

I found this quote on Facebook from I ♥ to run:
 
Keep going. That pain you feel? That's fear melting away. Like wax off a candle. That's weakness washing out of your pores like a monsoon. That's the old you being shed away like dead skin. That's the new you, rising out of the ashes of your former self.


Dare to face your fears!