Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Flying still in uncertainty

My life is still exactly where I want it to be. In the meantime I am sending out resumes, listening to the Universe, taking risks, and being present in the moment. It isn't easy. I love what Phylicia Rashad said about the next thing, I am paraphrasing, but basically she said that she did not know what the next thing would be for her but she knows it will be amazing! She said that God works things out so there is no need to worry about anything.

I really like that. It takes the pressure off of me to figure it all out right now. However, I also cognizant that I need to keep moving, taking risks, and above all else praying and believing. That is difficult right now. My mind keeps going to the dark side forcing me to think about losing my house and things like that.

I know God has a plan for me. And in the midst of all this, I was given a terrific opportunity. I was interviewed by Suzanne Goldenberg of the Guardian and who knows what may happen next. I am doing just what my dad told me "keep on keeping on".

Me in a live interview.

No comments: