Search This Blog

Monday, June 23, 2008

Send one your love...

Dear Sisters,
I love affirming the good in my life. When I am affirming the good and positive in my life it is easier to see the runways in life so that lift offs and landings are clearer.
So may I share this one with you?

May I suggest you repeat this affirmation as often as possible throughout the “nows” of your day.

Write it on a piece of paper and carry around to re-mind yourself.

I daily give myself the love and acceptance I seek from others.

When there is nothing left but God, that is when you find out that God is all you need.
Take 60 seconds and give this a shot!
All you do is simply say the following small prayer for the people you love.
Father/Mother/God bless all my friends in whatever it is that You know they may be needing this day! And may their life be full of your peace, prosperity and power as he/she seeks to have a closer relationship with you.
Amen.

Today, I would ask each of you to be an angel in someone else's life.
And here, this can be the simplest thing, the smallest gesture, to a friend but also to a stranger. Today, as you go through your life, look around and see if there is some small thing you might do for someone else, some gift you can give them. Look for the opportunity to say something nice, to listen attentively, to make a loving gesture. Look for ways to brighten a life. Look for ways to ease a heavy burden. Spend a day continuously making the world a better place and you will find your own burdens will lift immeasurably. The smiles of gratitude, the look of surprise from a grateful stranger, these things will lift you up and out of your own concerns. Realize your power to bring joy and gladness to others. Realize the power of a simple act of love and compassion. Be an angel. (Quado through Carrie Hart) - www.quado.com


The only constraint that will restrict you is the limits of your own imagination. So know that anything is truly possible and "it is." Create your own reality boldly with love and believe in your own power.

Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time. then your time on earth will be filled with glory. (Betty Smith, novelist, 1896-1972)

…cut out all interaction with the media, which means turning off the TV and the radio and to stop reading the newspaper because when we get caught up in the emotional traumas in progress we are actively giving our energy to those dark forces. Meditate on peace and love not on the violence and drama. (Susanna Thorpe-Clark)

Thank you all for just breathing...
I am leaving you with my favorite thought of late...

"If I am feeling negative emotion, I am thinking something that isn't true. Period."

Think about that one for a while...
Be well. All is well, it really is...
Aim High.
Cookie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. This will be on my bathroom mirror tonight!