Search This Blog

Friday, July 24, 2015

Flying when the well is dry

Do you have a kind heart? Are you always able to be nice to others even when you feel that you have nothing to give? Do people keep asking for help without realizing that you yourself are in need? Is it part of your master plan not to let others know your struggle? Or is it a matter of pride? Or both?

Mikael Kristenson

I feel blessed when I can help someone else. I always do my best regardless of my circumstances. Isn't that what we are supposed to do? And now I try not to feel guilty when I cannot help. I will do my best, but there are times when I am not the answer to a prayer. There are times when someone else is much better suited to deliver the much needed blessing.  And I am okay with that.

I do not have to always be the one to save the day. We can all take a turn. We should all take a turn. Don't you agree?


No comments: