Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2015

Flying along the journey

Sébastien Marchand

Often we focus so much on where we are going that we forget to honor the distance we have already traveled. I know I do. I am training for another marathon. As I set out for my weekend long runs I constantly look at my watch to see how much farther I have to run. Rarely do I smile and think of how far I have already run except when I am down to the last couple of miles.

We need to honor our journey as we are on it. Not just when we are done. We need to respect our way. We need to celebrate those milestones along the way. 

The road ahead may be long and difficult. But there are always reasons to be joyous before we reach the end. Do not make your next journey without paying attention to the lessons provided a long the way. 





No comments: