Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Flying waiting for karma

Alexander Dimitrov

Yes, I know it is wrong but I am wishing and waiting for karma to come strike someone. At least I am not plotting and planning to do it myself. I am perfectly happy to let the universe exact its revenge upon him. And yes he deserves it. You will just have to trust me on this one. 

And yes I know that a mature woman would be thankful for the lessons that he taught me, let it go, and swiftly move on. I have and I am. I have no desire to rekindle anything. I just want to see him suffer a tiny bit. Nothing major, just a painful reminder so that perhaps he will never do it again. A slight slap on the wrist or across the face or something like that. I am not hoping for financial ruin, the plague, or locusts. Nothing that drastic. Or maybe I should since it's just a wish. 

And yes, I am spending much too much time on this today. But rest assured that I have only thought about this today. I do not labor day in and day out about this. And I am willing to bet that tomorrow I will not even remember this conversation. Okay, maybe I will but it will not be my first thought. 

Any yes I know that there is a very good chance that I will not ever know when karma strikes him. And that is okay. I guess I don't really need to know. I want to know, but I don't need to know. But I want to. 

And yes, I need to stop. It is not my job to order 'hits' on people even if they deserve them. And honestly it is not my job to decide which people deserve them. But it is fun to think about it for a little while. Just for awhile. 




No comments: