Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Flying in the midst of change, a re-post sort of

I am going through changes. Some of them I asked for and even longed for. Others just thrust themselves upon me without my permission or desire. It happens. Correction: IT ALWAYS HAPPENS!

Just like when the leaves change to indicate the change in the seasons. It happens. We do not have any control over that unless you factor in global warming, but that is so a conversation for another day and definitely another blog.

Anyway, change happens. The best we can do is buckle our seat belts and enjoy the ride. Or not enjoy the ride, the choice is ours. But the result is the same. Change will happen.

The key is to find peace in the middle of the storm. Trust me, I know that it isn't always easy, it however; is essential to surviving.

To exist is to change; to change is to mature; to mature is to create oneself endlessly.


Henri Bergson