Search This Blog

Friday, January 30, 2015

Flying looking out of the window

Leon Ephraïm

I love windows. I even have one hanging in front of my fireplace. It is an old leaded stained glass one. I have two old windows hanging on the wall of my bedroom. I cannot see anything except the wall through them, but that is just what I wanted. 

In my next house I want many stained glass windows. I love the color and the way the panes diffuse the light. When I was on St. Simmons, Island I found Pane in the Glass, a magical store that sells uniquely beautiful stain glass items. I bought a small one. 

I am not sure what fascination windows hold for me. I love looking out of them almost as much as I enjoying being outside. When I am looking out of a window I do not have to worry about mosquitos, sunburn, snow, rain, or any other elements. Unless of course the inside where I am has issues. 

I can sit in front of a window all day. Okay, not really. We all know that I need to work on something most of the time. But I will stop from time to time and look out a window. Even if nothing is out there. 


5 comments:

junxia2 Zheng said...

2015-06-29 zhengjx
true religion jeans
true religion jeans outlet
longchamp pliage pas cher
ray ban outlet
coach factory outlet
longchamp pliage
nike air force pas cher
oakley sunglasses outlet
ed hardy clothing outlet
beats by dre
coach outlet
fitflops shoes
burberry outlet online
michael kors outlet
michael kors handbags
michael kors handbags
chanel online shop
prada outlet store
pandora charms sale clearance
kate spade outlet
mcm bags
ralph lauren sale
ed hardy uk clothing
abercrombie and fitch
hollister kids clothing
ray bans
michael kors outlet online
oakley sunglasses sale
gucci sito ufficiale
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton sito ufficiale
mont blanc
toms outlet store
kate spade outlet
air max 2015
beats headphones
nike blazer low pas cher
burberry handbags
louboutin
ralph lauren uk sale

dong dong23 said...

christian louboutin sale
abercrombie
coach outlet online
coach outlet
jordan shoes
nike blazers
louis vuitton handbags
true religion outlet
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton
gucci handbags
nike basketball shoes
hollister clothing
louis vuitton
polo ralph lauren
kobe 9
adidas superstar
abercrombie & fitch
ralph lauren polo outlet
coach outlet
jordan concords
coach outlet
michael kors
toms shoes outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors uk
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
nike air max 90
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors handbags
canada goose outlet
coach outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton handbags
oakley vault
true religion jeans
nike roshe run
ralph lauren outlet
20164.9wengdongdong

chenlina said...

chenlina20160414
cheap jordan shoes
true religion
nike air max
ray ban sunglasses outlet
louis vuitton outlet
hollister outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
ray ban sunglasses
rolex watches
michael kors outlet
true religion outlet
louis vuitton outlet
nike sb shoes
louis vuitton handbags
nike basketball shoes
ralph lauren
nike uk
louis vuitton outlet
cheap jerseys
nike huarache shoes
adidas originals store
kate spade handbags
burberry scarf
coach outlet online
coach outlet clearance
louis vuitton purses
juicy couture
rolex watches
hollister
michael kors handbags
tory burch outlet
true religion outlet
nike roshe run women
coach outlet
true religion
nike trainers men
polo ralph lauren
michael kors
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
as

raybanoutlet001 said...

ray ban sunglasses
bengals jersey
kobe 9
christian louboutin sale
pittsburgh steelers jersey
gucci shoes
louboutin shoes
jordan shoes
nike air force 1
ed hardy uk

郑佳颖 said...

lacoste outlet
pandora charms
mlb jerseys
nmd
adidas neo online shop
longchamp
pandora bracelet
nike huarache
adidas online shop
adidas gazelle