Search This Blog

Monday, December 1, 2014

Flying in uncertainties, a re-post

Jeff Sheldon
At the moment my life is full of uncertainties, much more than what usually faces me at the start of a new year. I am trying not to panic, to let go and let God, to relax in anticipation of the reward, and act and separate from the outcome. Whew! That is a mouthful and that is a huge task ahead of me, that I will admit that I am not doing effortlessly. One step at time with some dancing along the way!

“I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
Delicious Ambiguity.” 



Gilda Radner