Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Flying while seemingly standing still

danka peter
Lately I feel that I am standing still. Not moving forward and not moving backward. I am not sure that is a good thing. I mean, it is great that I am not going backward. But shouldn't I be moving forward? 

This is my birthday month and my life does not resemble the life I thought I would have. Yet I know I am exactly where I am supposed to be and that puzzles me. I am trying to be content where I am while making steps to be better than I was yesterday. I am trying to be grateful, gracious, and humble throughout all of my victories and defeats. That is one of my life's lessons. 

I am sure in time I will turn around and realize that I am much further along than I thought. And that in fact I have been slowly inching forward all along. And I am just not going fast enough to make my hair whip in the wind or my heart pound with excitement. 

Do you feel like you are standing still? Can you find evidence that you are in fact moving forward?



No comments: