Search This Blog

Friday, March 28, 2014

Flying with Success by Association

I forgot to blog about my new book Success by Association! How crazy is that? I was so excited to get it done and actually have people buy it. I am proud of myself for getting it done. I did not do this alone. My very good friend Laura Olsen really pushed me to edge of my sanity. Okay, not really but there were many many times when I wanted to quit. She challenged me to put out the best book possible. And I believe we did. It is truly about sharing the wisdom in bite sized delicious morsels. It is a framework for creating success in a way that is simple and effective to take you to the next level in your career and life. And my mother likes it, so that speaks VOLUMES!

I will rest a little while longer knowing that we have three more to put out in this series. Yes, I am rolling my eyes.

Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life-think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. That is the way to success. 

Swami Vivekananda

No comments: