Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Flying with self love #18

During this time of increased self love, I wanted to share this quote with you. It is one of my favorites and it is on my bathroom mirror.

Edward Teller “When you get to the end of all the light you know and it's time to step into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing that one of two things shall happen: either you will be given something solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly.”

Brace yourself for new adventures, for new relationships, for new challenges, and for new hope. Yes, these things may take you to the end of all you know, but so what? Isn't that what soaring is all about? Don't you love yourself enough to take that ride? (if not repeat my mantra: I love me. No matter what else happens today, tomorrow, or the next day I will always love me perfect imperfections and all). You will never know what awaits you if you don't try. Don't you want to learn to fly, higher?

No comments: