Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Flying from behind

As hard as I try, I am still not posting as regularly as I want to. Mentally it has been difficult. My new normal is still not very normal to me. I realize that not posting is not the end of the world, but it is just a little bit to me. I have been doing some serious procrastinating. I am not doing it on purpose, I am just allowing 'stuff' to weigh me down. 

It may get better one day. I have no idea when, but I am hopeful. In the meantime I will do the best I can. And yes some days that does not seem to be good enough. And some days it takes all of my strength to get up and do something. 

And there are other days when things are beautiful and easy. I would be satisfied if my bad days and good days were even. Oh well, challenges are what make us who were are. I will honestly try to procrastinate a bit less.

Procrastination makes easy things hard and hard things harder. 

Mason Cooley

No comments: