Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Flying when I need a little help

Taking the help where I can get it. I have been burning the candle at both ends and my friend Brenda Smith has been helping out.
 
 
GOOD MONDAY MORNING TO ALL. Elder Thomas Glenn dropped this nugget in our treasure chest on Sunday....."LEARN HOW TO BE FRIENDLY WITHOUT BEING FRIENDS." I am a friendly person because I can be kind and helpful to others. I have friends because I have people who are in my circle of friends that I "KNOW" well. We have formed a friendship because we are in the state of being friends. Now....respect your friends and know where the boundaries are in friendships. Don't disrespect people just because you consider them a friend. I believe in defining a relationship right off the bat!! That way there will be no confusion between the two. Being friends with a person does not mean you can speak to them in any manner either. In order to "BE Respected - Show Respect". Please take the time to understand the Value you have in your friends today.
1

No comments: