Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Flying with quiet

Lately I have been having difficulty coming up with things to write about. It is almost like I am afraid to write about what is happening to me. I am not looking close enough to find the inspiration hidden amongst the clutter, the disappointment, the weeds in my yard, or the voices in those around me. 

I cannot explain it. And the beauty is that I really don't have to. I can take this time to be quiet, to be thoughtful, to be observant, and perhaps become a bit wiser. 

Regardless of what is going on around us, we must not ever forget that things happen for a reason even when those things are not the things we would have chosen for ourselves. Life is always about being seen or being heard. It is about savoring what is. 

Finding some quiet time in your life, I think, is hugely important. 
Mariel Hemingway






No comments: