Search This Blog

Monday, May 7, 2012

Flying with decisions

Do you have problems making decisions? Do you rely on others to make them for you? Do you second or third or dare I say, fourth guess yourself? Do you ofter wish that you could reverse a decision? 

I don't do those things anymore. I will often have a conversation with someone to get another perspective, but the decision is always mine. Even my snap decisions. Even my bad decisions. Even my indecision. I proudly own them all.

Life is too short to spend a lot of time worrying about a decision. Yes, decisions can change the direction of your life or someone else's life. Do your research, trust your intuition and make the decision. Standing still or stalling due to fear should not be an option.

In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.
Theodore Roosevelt

No comments: