Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Flying past hibernation

What have you gained from the bad experiences in your life? Did you simply hibernate or did you lift your head up and continue to press forward? I have done both. And there are times when I did the opposite of what I intended to do. I pressed forward when I really wanted to hibernate and vice versa. I think it is a process. 

I think it is a process that gets perfected over time. Unfortunately or maybe fortunately it happens after many many practices. Those practices happen center stage of life and rarely in the privacy of your own home. But in the end it is worth it. There are treasures to be gained beyond the tragedy and discomfort. There is a light at the end of a tunnel and that light is not always a freight train headed your way!

The most glorious moments in your life are not the so-called days of success, but rather those days when out of dejection and despair you feel rise in you a challenge to life, and the promise of future accomplishments. 
Gustave Flaubert


No comments: