Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Flying with new stuff

It is the new year and I have decided to join my brother in his quest to be sweet-free for the month. Yes, I am forsaking all desserts including butter cream for an entire month. Why? Simply because I feel the need to do something different. Something that I have never tried before. So each month, I will be embarking on a new something. I have not figured out exactly what form these new activities will take, but I promise to keep you posted. I do know that I want to add yoga at some point during the year. I am also entered into a challenge to run 1,212 miles this year. 

Hopefully, I will also be announcing the completion of my PhD this month. So lace up your shoe laces and take this journey with me with your own new monthly additions. 

Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion.  You must set yourself on fire.  
~Arnold H. Glasow

No comments: