Search This Blog

Friday, August 7, 2009

Flying with random words of wisdom

Today I had these random words of wisdom running through my head. The first was "The quickest way to find something is to quit looking for it". I am not sure who said it. I was told that it is a Zen phrase. I think it means that once you stop focusing on an issue, the answer comes to you. Hmm, not so sure about that one.

The other phrase is one that I have heard my entire life "It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all". I never put much stock in that one. Yet, here it is floating around in my head, refusing to leave.

Are there random words of wisdom running through your head? Do you believe them? Care to share them?

2 comments:

Aron Ranen said...

Please take a moment to check out my documentary film BLACK HAIR

It is free at youtube. 6 parts including an update from London, England.

It explores the Korean Take-over of the Black Beauty Supply and Hair biz..

Kinda like Madame C.J. Walker in Reverse....a tragic comedy.

I am not a hater, I am a motivator.

Plus I am a White guy who stumbled upon this, and felt it was so wrong I had to make a film about it.

Can it be taken back?

Link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p96aaTSdrAE

Ab said...

hey.... i think the second is quite true, because if uv loved and lost, you wont spend the rest of your life wondering how sweet life would have been if u were in love.... so, loving and losing serves as a reality check!