Search This Blog

Monday, June 15, 2009

Flying with unexpected beauty

Today while driving to work, I saw two ducks waddling down the median of a busy road. They seemed very content and not at all bothered by the traffic. I am not sure how they managed to cross the road to get to the median, but they did. They provided a very wonderful and unexpected beauty element to my usually mundane drive. They forced me if only for a few moments to focus on something outside of the norm. Something that I would not have imagined. God works in mysterious ways. I think that seeing those ducks in such an unusual place on my route was to remind me that all things are possible. That things can happen whether I can imagine them or not. Those ducks were a gift to me today and I accept it graciously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!