Search This Blog

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Flying through the tears

Some days it is all I can do to get out of bed. Those are the days when I cannot take one day at a time. I have to break it down into smaller increments. Some times it is one hour at a time. During those times I try to focus on Psalm 30:5: Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning.

Okay, that is not always believable when I wake up in tears. A friend told me not to take it so literal. Night and morning mean time and not necessarily actually night and morning. That makes it easier to believe. Simply put, this, too shall pass. Whether or not you find it easy to believe right now, just know that it is true. One day, maybe in one hour, things could get better. And if they don't, they will, in the morning.

No comments: