Search This Blog

Friday, June 20, 2008

Flying with your true self

You never find yourself until you face the truth. Pearl Bailey

Do you know who you are? I mean do you know who you really and truly are? Beyond the colors of your hair, skin, and eyes; the height, weight, dress size and shoe size-who are you? What do you stand for? What would you knowing die for?

Not too many people take the time to answer those questions. Not too many people know the answers. I am finding more and more answers every day. Are you that brave? What is your one truth? How would you describe yourself in five words or less? That is a difficult task. I keep coming with words like: kind, good hearted, but those do not truly describe my essence. I challenge you today to make an attempt, a gallant attempt to discover who you truly are and then to soar higher with your true self.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the challenge. It does sound easy but truthfully, something to consider. I'll have to get back with those 5 words of description. Hmmmm....

Tina