Search This Blog

Friday, June 15, 2012

Flying while God works on your behalf

I cannot take credit for this, but I wish I could. I was fortunate to get an article from Proverbs 31 Ministries via email and I just had to share. I at the moment understand what it looks and feels like when nothing seems to be going right. That no matter how hard we try the road seems blocked. Nothing feels as if it is going the way we planned. It is at this time we want to throw our hands up in utter despair.  Lately I have been there more times than I can count. And there is always a little something that lets me know that God is near.

The important thing is to not spend time trying to figure out how God is going to come through for us, but to just remember that He will. It is not up to us the time or the place of our breakthrough.

"Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides you, who acts on behalf of those who wait for him." Isaiah 64:4 (NIV)

God is Working on Your Behalf 

No comments: