Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Flying with wellness

I have been taking water aerobics for a year now. I started taking it as a component of my marathon training. Now I do it because I love it. It has definitely helped me lose 28 pounds and I love the way my arms look. So when my water aerobics instructor asked me to tell everyone about her upcoming trips, I could not resist. Do something healthly for yourself this year!

Women in Wellness
Walk on the Wellness side
October 24 – November 4, 2009
Join us in Akumal, Q,
Roo, Mexico on the
Caribbean Coast!
Participate in
workshops and side
trips or relax and do
nothing, the choices
are yours, The Focus
is Fitness the
guarantee is FUN!!
Workshops and Side Trips Include:
 Mayan Herbs and Nutritional Cooking Class
 Salsa Lessons
 Fashion Show by Ixchel Boutique
 WaterART International Certifications and Continuing
Education Classes (10/28 – 11/3)
 Yoga
 Body Imaging
 Eco-Parks
 Snorkeling, Beach walking
And so much more...
To learn more visit http://www.rivieramayavacation.net
or contact
Lydia Linton Pontius lydia@justimagine.net
(843)814-4575

GRAND ADVENTURE CAMP
June 6 – 13, 2009
Akumal Mexico on the Caribbean Coast.
Grab your children or grandchildren
and lets head to Akumal, a quaint,
low-key, community on the white
sandy bay on the Mayan Riviera.
Participate and do as much or as
little as you like - do it all or simply
relax.
This camp will include:
 optional side trips to eco-parks
 social and cultural exchanges with the local children
 ecological education with experiences such as snorkeling,
beach walks and turtle talks and walks
 arts and crafts
 games and more optional activities during the days and early
evening.
 AND MORE...
To learn more visit www.rivieramayavaction.net
or contact Lydia Linton Pontius at lydia@justimagine.net
or call (843)814-4575

2 comments:

justimagine said...

Thanks so much...and may I say it has been a blessing having you in our class!

If anyone would like more information on either of these tours - or you are interested in organizing a tour to the Mayan Riviera or the Yucatan please feel free to contact me.

Thanks again

Anonymous said...

You are welcome. I would love to see the Mayan ruins.