Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Flying with Cloris Leachman

I just heard that 82 year old Cloris Leachman will be on Dancing with the Stars. I think that is awesome. Okay, I am not a fan of the show, but I admire Cloris for signing up for the show. Apparently she has two doctors' releases saying that she is fit enough to dance. Interesting, I would think that every contestant should have a doctor's release. Just because you are young does not mean you can handle the rigors of the show.

What is it that you have put off so long that now it seems too late to pursue? Are your reasons legitmate or have you just decided to give up? I ran my first marathon when I was over 40 and I was not the last person to finish. My goal was to finish before dark standing up. I accomplished both and have the pictures to prove it. Do not allow conventional wisdom to stop you from moving forward. If you need a boost read Why Good Girls Dont Get Ahead But Gutsy Girls Do: 9 Secrets Every Working Woman Must Know by Kate White.

No comments: