Search This Blog

Friday, June 12, 2015

Flying with blank pages

Lately I have been struggling to write. I promised myself that I would write an article tying physical fitness and leadership. I was all excited when I began and then it turned into work real quick. It was supposed to be a fun article something that I could get published in a trade magazine. I gathered a ton of research. I bounced ideas off of a few people and even have an opening paragraph. 
Then out of nowhere I just stopped. My mind switched off. My motivation disappeared. I do not know where it went. 

So now I have a bunch of blank pages. I have lots of notes, but nothing concrete. Nothing remotely publishable. Not even an abstract. And I will admit that now I am not even trying. And yes I know that the article will not get done if I don't do it. 

Oh well, for now I'll just have to keep my day job. 


No comments: