Search This Blog

Friday, April 24, 2015

Flying because there is no other way

We have to fly. We have no choice. We may get grounded for a time, but eventually we take flight again. We may not get the outcome we hoped for, but we are better for it whether we believe it at the time. There is strength in perseverance. There is even beauty there. If you look hard enough. 

Things work out for the best. Tears are good for the skin and for the soul. 

Caleb Ekeroth

Yes, I wish I had a fairy godmother who would instantly make things better. But more than that I wish I was a fairy godmother who could make things better for others. 

We can only do the best that we can. We must turn everything else to God. We do not have to figure it all out. We do not have to figure it all out. We do not have to figure it all out. (I wrote that three times for my personal benefit as well as yours). 

In case you need to hear it, it does get better. You are proof of that. You have weathered many storms. You have many more victories in you.




No comments: