Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Flying when I couldn't

I think I am just rundown. It has been confirmed that I do not have the flu, but I did feel like I have been hit by a truck or a train. It is probably because I ran 13.1 miles on Sunday when I was not feeling my best. It was for a great cause and I would have done it again if asked, but hope that I won't. I generally do not run that long before a race.

I am running the Kiawah half marathon. I was hoping for a PR but now I am just hoping to finish the race standing up. Right now it is all I can do not to throw up. And I had a major coughing fit. Halls cough drops are amazing.

Hartmut Tobies

I don't have an appetite which is not good because I do not need to lose any more weight. My doctor has threatened to slap me if I lost anymore. I don't want that to happen. It is not my goal to get smaller, but right now I cannot help it.

I think I am on the upswing. I can stand up without losing my balance. I am not chilled to the bone one minute and sweating the next. I would like to stop sneezing.

I am sure if I rest (which I am trying hard to do) I will be just fine for my race.





No comments: