Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Flying with Veterans Day

Happy Veterans Day to me and all of my fellow vets.  ^5 to all of us.

I could not think of a better way to celebrate than with delicious cupcakes from Sugar Bakeshop my favorite cupcake place. They do more than cupcakes. Their ginger molasses cookies are awesome.

I love their cupcakes because they are made the way my mom made them when she was room mother in my elementary school days. They use real butter and sugar. None of that artificial stuff and no tall tufts of bad tasting frosting. And just the right amount of sprinkles.

Veterans Day is a great day to celebrate those who served and continue to serve their country. So go out and hug or at least shake the hand of a person in uniform or someone you know who has served. They deserve at least that much.

No comments: