Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Flying while wishing

I fell in love with this song Airplane by B.o.B featuring Hayley Williams. It isn't the type of song I usually gravitate towards, but I love the lyrics and I have wished upon many stars only to find out they were airplanes! These are not all of the lyrics, but you get the idea. Couldn't we all use a wish right now? What would you wish for if you had one wish and you knew it would come true?

Airplane

Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)
Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)

 Listen to the song at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn6-c223DUU

No comments: