Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Flying while others watch

The other day a guy from work approached me. He just read one of my articles in the newspaper and asked, "Is there anything that you don't do?"  I replied, "Yes and that list is long". He said, "I don't think so." I smiled. That was a great compliment. Of course there are things that I cannot do. There are many things that I cannot do. There are even many things that I do not want to do and that is fine. The key is to do as many things as you want to do and even do some of them over and over and over again.

People will see you as they see you. It isn't important that they know what you do, what you can do, or what you cannot do. They will see you doing something or nothing and make judgements based on that. It doesn't matter, just enjoy life of all it's worth.

No comments: