Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

Flying with a good prayer

I am so wonderfully blessed. I was trying to figure out/what to put on the blog and my dear sistergirlfriends have come to my rescue without being asked! Here is another gem for us to digest. This is a great prayer for us to pray for each other.


Dear God:




This is my sister, whom I love and this is my prayer for her:


Help her live her life to the fullest.
Please promote her and cause her to excel
above her expectations.


Help her to shine
in the darkest places
where it is impossible
to love.


Protect her at all times,
lift her up when she needs
you the most,


Help her to forgive others...
and herself, so her heart will be
cleansed and she won't
miss out on any more of
your blessings, and let her know when
she walks with you,
She will always
be safe.




Words of Wisdom:


Do not ask the Lord to
guide your footsteps
if you are not willing
to move your feet.


Have a wonderfully blessed day where miracles shall follow miracles and wonders shall never cease.
....meant to be shared w/ others.


Rubie

No comments: