Search This Blog

Monday, July 5, 2010

Flying with courage

I still have very fond memories of my triathlon. It was the first time that I was in the midst of over 1,400 women of all shapes, sizes, and colors all beautiful and all strong aiming for the same goal. It was amazing. I can only imagine the stories that propelled those women to compete. Some of them overcame tremendous obstacles just to be there. If you are on Facebook, please go to Aflac Iron Girl Event Series and watch the video. If not, read the amazing stories of courage and grace under extraordinary circumstances at http://www.irongirl.com/give_back/Aflac_Team_Courage.htm.

Always remember that courage isn't always the huge things that we do.

“Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow."
M. Radmacher

No comments: