Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Flying after a scare

My 44 year old brother had a stroke over the weekend. Yes, that is right he is 44. He is healthy, he exercises regularly and has no chronic bad habits. It was interesting for me to give the news to my 93 year old great aunt who has never had a stroke. Life is funny that way. While I do not understand why my brother had the stroke, it scared me. It was hard to imagine life without my brother.

I prayed harder than I had ever prayed before. I called everyone I knew and asked them to pray. God is good all of the time.

1 Peter 5:7
Cast all your cares upon Him, for HE cares for you


Joshua 1:9 

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."


Miracles happen to those who believe in them.
Bernard Berenson

No comments: