Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Flying because we tried

There is a certain kind of freedon that comes with attempting to do something. It doesn't mean that we are always the best at what we do, it means that we dared to push past challenges to get to a different place.

I love this quote by Michael Jordan. It really put things in perspective for me.

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeeded."

We should all be so blessed to fail because that means we will eventually succeed. I read somewhere that You always miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Today, let's take a shot at something. Who knows what the outcome will be?

No comments: