Search This Blog

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Flying while frazzled

I have have incredibly frazzled the past few weeks. One of my dear sistergirlfriends is blaming it on the moon's cycle. I do not know what is going on. You would think that after coming off of a terrific week I would be still coasting on the good vibes, but I am not. Don't get me wrong, I am not hating life. I am just feeling very, very undone. I think I am doing much too much as usual, but this time, something just isn't gelling.

I need to make a list of exactly what I am doing and prioritize it. I need to eliminate the items that are more draining than fulfilling. I need to say NO more often and ask for help more. I need to take more walks on the beach. I need to learn to turn my head off and block out the negativity that seems to find ways to creep in my life often through well meaning friends, even sistergirlfriends.

I have been reading this scripture over and over today. It will get better. I just know it will.


"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

Philippians 4:6-7

No comments: