Search This Blog

Monday, March 16, 2009

Flying with Henry Ford

This is one of my favorite quotes. It is by Henry Ford, you know, the assembly line, car guy.

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."
I wonder what inspired him to write that. I wonder what he was thinking about. Did he see a person who was defeated and whose spirit was broken? Or did he see someone who against all odds had enough faith to accomplish the task?
Remember, the mind can bring you through many things. It is indeed a terrible thing to waste. It is also a wonderful tool to get you to the other side of whatever it is that you need to get to the other side of. I speak from experience. If I think long and hard or sometimes stop thinking, my mind can come up with an amazing solution. Cherish your mind. Always think that you can. You can figure out the how later.

No comments: