Search This Blog

Monday, February 16, 2009

Flying from Cookie's mother to Cookie

I received this last night from Sweetie, Cookie's mom. This is a beautiful tribute!

I was on my patio thinking about my wonderful daughter, and I thought why not tell other people about her. I never blog , don't know how and I'm probably will never try this again. Cookie Washington is my daughter.

Cookie I have been down to DC about 10 times to visit your quilt. Each time I go I am more and more proud of you. are of course I let everyone know that my daughter did this, and they asked me all kinds of questions. Most artists about the many languages that you did the word hope.

I would like you to know that not only do I love you and am busting with pride. What I was thinking on my patio is that I believe that only you can do what you were sent here to do, and you do it so well. I am proud to be your mother .

Love you

Mom

2 comments:

Cookie said...

Thank you so very much. I am so glad and pleased you like my work. So often as an artist, I realize that most people find "no truth in beauty" so they find what I do worth less than what other people do. I worked really hard on that quilt and I love it.
I am really thankful that you shared this.
Love,
Cookie

jeje said...

philadelphia eagles jerseys
boston celtics
nike chaussure femme
giuseppe zanotti shoes
off white clothing
coach outlet online
coach outlet
nike tn pas cher
oakley sunglasses
christian louboutin outlet