Search This Blog

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Flying to the inauguration

This morning I am boarding a plane to Baltimore to connect with Cookie and her family. We are going to the inauguration. First, I will stop by to see Cookie's magnificent quilt on display. Of course I will look at the other quilts as well, but I will go to hers first. Then I want to eat crab cakes. There is just something about Maryland crab cakes that are distinctively better than any others. It has been a while since I have been in Maryland, so I have a lot of crab cakes to eat! I am seriously considering freezing some and bringing them home with me.

I will be back in town January 21st and will try very hard to write my thoughts on the blog when I get back. I am not taking my computer with me, so there will not be any blogging from me while I am gone.

I might send emails to or call Pam and have her post them for me, but that might not happen. I will do my best. Worst case I will provide the details upon my return. My brother gave me a camera for Christmas so I will not have to use a disposable one! Life is good!

No comments: