Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Flying with a rose

Roksolana Zasiadko
Today started out so differently than I had planned. I had a flat tire. I discovered it last night around 8:30pm when I took out the trash. Thank goodness I did not procrastinate like I usually do. If I had, I would not have found out about the tire until this morning and then I might have reacted in a freaking out kind of way. Seeing it last night allowed me to scream from the comfort of my own home, breathe, and to notify the people in Savannah that I would be late.

Yes, I am still commuting to Savannah and yes I know that I should be putting much more time and energy into getting my house on the market and finding a place to live. I know this. It will happen eventually. One step at a time.

Anyway I got up and went to Gerald's. Yes, Gerald's. Not Jared's. I needed my tire replaced not a diamond necklace. However if anyone is offering a diamond necklace, I will accept. This morning at 7am I arrived at Gerald's and there was already a line. The place did not open until 7:30am. I my opinion it should open at 7am, but no one asked me.

Promptly at 7:30am the doors opened and service attendants were stationed behind the counter ready to assist us. I was fourth in line. In about 20 minutes I was on my way to Savannah. The repair to my tire was free and there was a single red rose on my seat. I smiled with relief and appreciation. That is how they do things at Gerald's. Everyday all of the time except on Sundays when they are closed.

This is one of the things I will miss when I move. I had to pay to get my tire plugged in Savannah. That did not make me smile. I also did not get a rose. It's the little things. It's the easy things. It's the right things. 


5 comments:

xumeiqing said...

20160709meiqing
20160709meiqing
armani exchange
toms
armani watches
ray ban sunglasses
tiffany jewelry
abercrombie and fitch outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
ray ban outlet
polo outlet
ralph lauren outlet
cheap nike shoes
the north face
abercrombie and fitch
skechers shoes
omega seamaster
babyliss pro
michael kors outlet
jordan shoes
michael kors outlet online
ray bans
adidas nmd
coach outlet
kate spade handbags
air jordan uk
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet
asics shoes
louis vuitton outlet
oakley sunglasses
cheap nba jerseys
michael kors outlet
hollister clothing
louis vuitton factory outlet
ghd flat iron

dong dong23 said...

cheap jordans
ugg boots
louis vuitton outlet
ugg boots sale
kevin durant shoes 8
canada goose coat
toms outlet
burberry outlet
michael kors outlet
uggs on sale
toms shoes outlet
true religion outlet
ugg boots
ugg australia
mont blanc pens
michael kors outlet
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren uk
gucci outlet
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton outlet
oakley sunglasses
hollister outlet
adidas originals
louis vuitton outlet
celine handbags
canada goose jackets
michael kors outlet
nhl jerseys
nike tn pas cher
moncler jackets
coach outlet store online
adidas superstar
canada goose coats
ray ban pas cher
michael kors outlet
oakley sunglasses
fitflops
20169.1wengdongdong

chenlina said...

rolex watches outlet
curry 3
canada goose
ugg boots
kate spade outlet
louis vuitton handbags
cheap air jordans
cheap ugg boots
christian louboutin
christian louboutin outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
mont blanc pens for sale
louis vuitton
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
canada goose outlet
cheap jordans
uggs
ralph lauren polo
ray ban glasses
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet stores
toms shoes outlet
juicy couture
longchamp bags
fitflop sandals
louis vuitton outlet
canada goose
adidas superstar
ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
ugg boots
louis vuitton
air max sale
ugg boots
cheap uggs
ugg outlet
oakley sunglasses
sac longchamp
chenlina20161101

chenmeinv0 said...

canada goose online
louis vuitton outlet
hollister jeans
polo ralph lauren
louis vuitton outlet stores
toms shoes outlet
timberland boots outlet
polo ralph lauren
gucci bags
moncler sale
2016.12.28xukaimin

chenmeinv0 said...

louis vuitton
cheap jordans
scarpe hogan
seattle seahawks jerseys
air max uk
gucci shoes
ed hardy clothing
nfl jerseys
coach factory outlet
toms shoes
hzx20170227