Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Flying when it is calm

They said that it is always calm before the storm. Interesting notion. I will admit that I need to focus and be more thankful during the least challenging times. I tend to blow through them and forget what it feels like when I am not worried or stressed. I don't just sit back, relax, and enjoy the stillness. 

 Julia Caesar

Funny thing is that I often pray for a breakthrough and more than not, a break. Yet when it arrives I miss it. I seem to miss the 24 hours of chaos-free life. Those days seem to fly by so fast while the same 24 hours seem to drag when it is stormy. 

I promise to do better. I need to do better for myself. I need to stop and be mindful of the calmness. I am not even sure I remember what that feels like. I think I am too busy digging up things to worry about that I ruin the day. What a colossal waste of time, energy, and air.  





No comments: