Search This Blog

Monday, March 23, 2015

Flying with B.A. L. M.

Josefa Holland-Merten

The incredible Brenda Smith has launched 
B.A. L. M. on Facebook.  It stands for Bereavement And Loss Ministry. This ministry has been birthed from my very soul. I have experienced many losses of loved ones within the past seven years. There were days when I honestly thought I would not survive to see another day. Then the Grace of God overshadowed my life and each day He gave me the strength to continue on. I pray that what He has given me will help to strength you as we go through life's trials and tribulations. 




I 'borrowed' this from one of her posts:

MORNING PRAYER: Dear Heavenly Father I thank you for allowing me to see one more day. I thank you for the blessing of life and health today. For friends who share and help others as we navigate our way through these sometimes choppy waters of life. I am grateful for all you have done, all you are doing, and all you will do for our bright futures. I ask that you touch those who are in need of healing in all areas of their bodies. We are troubled and often distracted. Return our focus back to you. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.

No comments: